Space Tracking and Communications
Thoth operates the Algonquin Radio Observatory (ARO) and offers specialist space-tracking and communications services with near-Earth and interplanetary spacecraft.
ARO is the largest antenna in Canada and one of the largest fully steerable dishes in the world. Thoth provides geodetic services and deep space network communications services using ARO’s 46 meter and 11 meter antennas. Thoth also provides ARO site access for educators and research users.
For further information about our services, please contact our office or visit the Algonquin Radio Observatory (ARO) Official Website.
- Telemetry, Tracking and Control (TT&C) Services Space Debris Tracking Services Astronomy Service
- DSN communications for space missions
- Geodetic reference services for global navigation systems
- Very Long Baseline Interferometry (VLBI)
- Ranging and cataloguing of space objects
- Field schools