|1. Type||Grating spectrometer|
|2.Configuration||Single aperture spectrometer|
|3. Field of View||0.15º viewing angle around centered camera boresight with 15 mm fore-optics|
|4. Mass||>300 g|
|5. Accommodation||80 mm x 45 mm x 80 mm (base x height x length)|
|6. Operating Temperature||-20ºC to +40ºC operating temperature|
|7. Survival||-25ºC to + 55ºC survival temperature|
|8. Detector||256 element InGaAs diode array with Peltier cooler (customized options available)|
|9. Optics||Gold with IR glass and coatings.|
|10. Electronics||microprocessor controlled 10 bit ADC with co-adding to 13 bit, 3.6-4.2V input rail 250mA-600mA (375mA typical)|
|11. Operational Modes||-Continuous cycle, constant integration time
-Continuous cycle, adaptive exposure
|12. Data Delivery||Fixed length parity striped packets of single or co-added spectra with sequence number, temperature, array temperature and operating parameters|
|13. Interface||Prime and redundant serial interfaces (RS232 protocol)|
|14. Integration Time||500 μs to 4 s|
|15. Calibration||Two-wavelength laser calibration|
|15. Handling||Shipped by courier in ruggedized carrying case..|
- Space grade, extended range Argus certified for deployment on microsatellite and nanosatellite platforms.
- Applications include real-time pollution and radiation monitoring at critical IR wavelengths.
- Extended range format suitable for monitoring methane and other atmospheric gases.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Process monitoring and control.
- Laboratory chemical, biological and molecular analysis.
- Adapted to a wide range of mobile and static applications in remote sensing.
- Ask a Thoth specialist how this device can be customized to your application.
(1) What is included in the Argus Kit?
The Argus Kit includes all the software hardware needed to operate the spectrometer in ground test. A customized netbook computer provides a visual display and allows an operator to command instrument settings.