Everything you need in a single kit:
- No need for additional optics or optical fibers, Argus comes complete with integrated foreoptics in a single unit.
- The complete kit is supplied with a carry case and contains all the components needed to operate the instrument and display and record spectral data out of the box.
- Award winning heritage space technology supplied as a complete kit including ground test interface and display laptop that works right out of the box.
- InGaAs detector 1000 nm -1700 nm infrared range, 6 nm spectral resolution.
- Only 45x50x80 mm in dimension.
- Integrated foreoptics with no moving parts.
- 15 mm aperture with 0.15o field of view.
- Peltier-effect cooler for enhanced noise performance.
- Programmable operating parameters with easy to use commands including integration time and co-adding settings.
- Standard serial interface with simple communications format for easy systems integration.
- Low mass (less than 230 g) and low power. Ruggedized for spaceflight and harsh environments.
- Demonstrated five-year in-orbit heritage.
- Available off the shelf subject to export license approval (typically requires two weeks after receipt of end use statement).
- Optional detectors extend range to 2500 nm.
|1. Type||Grating spectrometer|
|2.Configuration||Single aperture spectrometer|
|3. Field of View||0.15º viewing angle around centered camera boresight with 15mm fore-optics|
|5. Accommodation||50 mm x 45 mm x 80 mm (base x height x length)|
|6. Operating Temperature||-20ºC to +40ºC operating temperature|
|7. Survival||-25ºC to + 55ºC survival temperature|
|8. Detector||256 element InGaAs diode array with Peltier cooler (customized options available)|
|9. Optics||Enhanced Aluminum Optics and coatings.|
|10. Electronics||microprocessor controlled 10 bit ADC with co-adding to 13 bit, 3.6-4.2V input rail 250mA-600mA (375mA typical)|
|11. Operational Modes||-Continuous cycle, constant integration time
-Continuous cycle, adaptive exposure
|12. Data Delivery||Fixed length parity striped packets of single or co-added spectra with sequence number, temperature, array temperature and operating parameters|
|13. Interface||Prime and redundant serial interfaces (RS232 protocol)|
|14. Integration Time||500 μs to 4 s|
|15. Calibration||Two-wavelength laser calibration|
|15. Handling||Shipped by courier in ruggedized carrying case..|
- Laboratory grade
- Process monitoring and control.
- Environmental monitoring.
- Laboratory chemical, biological and molecular analysis.
- Adapted to a wide range of mobile and static applications in remote sensing.
- Argus is available in space qualified hardware and makes a perfect nanosatellite or microsatellite payload.
- Space applications include real-time pollution and radiation monitoring at critical IR wavelengths.
Ask a Thoth specialist how this device can be customized to your application.
The Argus Kit includes all the software hardware needed to operate the spectrometer in ground test. A customized netbook computer provides a visual display and allows an operator to command instrument settings.